Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Monito's Four Month Checkup

Monito weighed in at 18 lbs 13 oz, and is 28.5" tall/long. Both numbers are over the 100th percentile again. He is the same height as his sister who is 8 months older than him. He's still 5 lbs less than her, but it would seem as though he'll be catching up quickly. He barely cried with his vaccinations, which was a relief.

We strolled across the street to the gym after the pediatric appointment for a quick tour. It was nice, and HAS ON SITE DAYCARE free with a (very affordable) family membership. This daycare is highly recommended by other women in my mom's group. I can even leave the kids there for up to two hours a day and work out, swim, or even go shopping, to a dentist appointment, whatever. I feel freedom in my future. At this point, it would be worth joining just so I can get a latte, drop them off and sit in the parking lot by myself with silence all around.

1 comment:

Becca said...

What a great deal! I'd jump on that in a heartbeat! I need to get some exercise, but with only 16 childcare hours a week and a dissertation it's NOT happening.