Sunday, October 7, 2007

Commenting

Hottie Friend pointed out that I asked folks to de-lurk and then didn't respond. Not true! I have many lovely things to say to each commenter, it has just taken me a few days to carve out the time. As it is, I am perched over the laptop which is on the heat stove in the living room (the only Pequita-proof spot) with Monito in a sling, his gajillionth spit up since the last feeding coursing hotly down my leg - and he's still rooting for more - while Pequita plays with her first ever birthday gift, a car that makes noises from Homestead Mama's father. H-Mama and her dad are upstairs installing the lead-free doors; they look lovely. Monito has turned a corner and is sitting and standing with less and less aid. He's also increasingly vocal. Just look at what Hottie Friend can elicit:
We found the source of the elevated lead in Pequita's blood. That is a post-in-progress, and it will be up shortly. Suffice it to say that it wasn't the doors, but we are pleased with the newer healthier version anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you know this but I'm a little but obsessed with your children. Not in a creep way though... yet...

Alison Williams said...

Hmm, for some mysterious reason a previous comment of mine never came up. Unless you have friends/family in Salt Lake City & Israel, I fear that my own family & friends are stalking you. I have only a couple of other blogs listed on my site, and people have told me that they love reading yours! Creepy or flattering, you can take your pick.

BTW, how do you get a site meter??

Homestead Mom said...

Ahh, that must be it.
I got a free sitemeter from sitemeter.com. There are other ones with different fancier reports, but for free this one has worked well for me.