Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yogurtcone - Great Idea Gone Awry

At the lake earlier in the week, a woman in my mother's group related the great idea of serving your child yogurt or cottage cheese in an ice cream cone to let them neatly feed themselves. Pequita is all about feeding herself, so this was a great idea for her. I bought buffalo yogurt at the grocery store because it is so thick it would stay in the cone; Pequita doesn't quite get the concept of right-side up yet. (That is not me you can hear delicately farting towards the end of the video. Monito is sitting on my lap & is the culprit. Really!)


I had a difficult time not laughing watching her massage the nice cool yogurt into her leg - it must feel like a spa treatment. She coated the floor, too, but when she started heading for her baby brother I intervened to much screaming & protesting, and we headed up for a bath. We'll try this again in a few months and see how we fare then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since I was the one to tell you to do this, I should let you know that now I like to spread yogurt on waffles. It's less messy and the D-man can still feed himself.