Monday, September 10, 2007

Nonstick

Bonus: with my new shorter hair, Monito's spitup trajectory almost always misses my hair, going straight over my shoulder & down my back. (It took me an embarassingly long time to figure out why I couldn't easily run a brush through the hair on the left side of my head. Ick.)

And imagine my pleasure at realizing that I instinctively hold Monito (and Pequita) almost exclusively on the correct side of my body for optimal mental health. It has nothing to do with wanting my right hand free for typing - really.

1 comment:

Alison Williams said...

I have just had a wonderful long read of your blog! All caught up, and what a thriving family unit. I can't believe Monito is almost 3 months already! And he looks so much like his granddad, very cute.

So, a request. How is it being a SAHM?