Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sibling Love

They love love love each other. Here are some shots of their play when they are left to their own devices. Somehow Pequita always ends up on top of Monito.Pequita wanted to nurse and Monito was already doing so, and cheekily taking up all the real estate to boot. In a fit of pique, she bit him on the hand. I wouldn't have known what made him cry out and whimper if I hadn't seen the shine of spit on his hand, and then the teeth marks. I fear that the boy is in for a rough few months.

And this coat? Only $8 and a lovely purple microfiber shearling. It should fit her next year. I love it so much I'm willing to store it. Amusingly, she cannot get up in it when she falls. Am I a bad Mom for letting her struggle for a bit so I could get a good picture? Maybe.

1 comment:

Two Mamas said...

I've got to go shopping with you!!