Thursday, June 7, 2007

So many contractions.

Maybe all we had to do to get me to go into labor was ruin a perfetly good car so I'll be stuck in the house alone, wait for Pequita to develop a a fever at 2:30am of 101.5, and wait for the previously clean house to slip back into its former state, with all the pet-hair tumbleweeds and nary a visible table surface in sight.
 
Or maybe I'm just CRAZY from anticipation and all these contractions are just constipation.  Could happen.  I've been a little excited and stressed in the last few days.  Bah.  I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

Alison Williams said...

Oh boy!! Is this it? How is Pequita? When will you get a new engine?
Most important -- you have packed that bag, haven't you??

Anonymous said...

last i checked the bags were very much UNPACKED. jeez, i don't know what you are waiting for-- my bags have been packed for weeks, and the baby isn't coming out of MY body! oh, don't forget to print out the birth plan. xxx