Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day Made

The woman who sold us our yummy burritos said that she had watched us cross the street and liked my outfit. It made her smile. Red Keen shoes, fairly bright orange cords, red polartec top, saffron and red Tibetan scarf wrapped many times around my neck. The orange stroller and kids adorned in fuschia, green, purple and both with red wellies probably didn't hurt. On such a grey day it all happened instinctively. And to think I spent my 20s and 30s in shades of black.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to spruce up the environment by wearing cheerful colored clothes! I think we are all getting tired of the gray winter days. I even got some bright daffodils and tulips today to brighten our world a little. I'm happy to know that someone noticed your efforts.