Sunday, August 26, 2007

Off the charts


Monito had his two month wellness visit last Wednesday. We had no questions or complaints for the doctor, and he weathered the injustice of his first vaccinations with little fuss.

He is now 15 pounds 12 ounces and 26.25 inches. This puts him clearly off the charts percentage-wise. He's grown 4 whole inches since he was born - the length of his calf, for goodness sake! He does dangle out of my arms when I hold him & breast feed. I'm going to be awfully buff by the time our two beefy kids are walking well on their own.I knew he was big, but this is BIG. Even if he averages out a bit, which is common, he'll still likely be on the big side. We are pleased.

1 comment:

they call me Grace said...

Wow! He's just about as big as baby S ... I love Pequita's teeth. S has got the some top ones, too. Isn't it exciting?!

- Val

(Dan says "Hi", too!)