Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Survived 30 Hours of Labor...

...and all I got was this lousy baby. (Really, just kidding!)


I just graduated from OB care. I passed my 6 week checkup - all is back where it should be, tightened up and firm. The doc says I am to continue to take it easy for another 2 weeks, so once we return from vacation I'll be clear to care for Pequita again - what a relief and a joy! She is crawling increasingly fast - cornering like a well-tuned Porche, actually. She has only discovered the lower shelves so far, so we plant interesting items that are acceptable (moderately) for her to mess around with to spice things up for her. Behold, breastpad-apalooza. She spends many minutes every morning while we dress emptying the box and flinging them about, then tears little bite-sized nips out of the edges with her little teeth. She clutches a few in each hand and spins in circles on her butt with joy. She looooves breast pads.

No comments: