To do list for today:
a. (Dress 3 people, feed dogs, medicate dog, shovel off car, get out of snow covered driveway)
1. Diner for french toast
2. Consignment store - empty trunk of all toys to sell
3. Recycle drop off (overflowing bucket somehow)
4. Buy dog food
5. Library: kids play on computers while I sell my soul in overdue fees
-----HOME FOR NAPS BY NOON!--------
6. Strip beds. Start laundry
7. Pick up veggie CSA share down the road
8. Target for new twin sheets
9. Plug kids into TV while I start to clean
9-A. Tubbies, if any time
10. Begin second shift, as Homestead Mama working til 9pm. Do more cleaning to get ready for parents arriving tonight.
Sounds completely manageable.
I need to alter list to reflect first item: Figure out how to stop Pequita from making Chewbacca sounds as she tosses a tantrum about mean pirates. (I've no clue, as usual)